Mr. Mariah Carey talks twins, tattoos and making the wife laugh

So what if he's married to one of the most famous, five-octave-range-singing, Hello Kitty-loving superstar artists on the planet? For comedian Nick Cannon, 30, being Mariah Carey's baby daddy means keeping it real.

We got him to dish on his own day-to-day craziness.

New York Post: Holy cow, Nick – twins! Are you exhausted?
Nick Cannon: Nah, I don't get tired (laughs).

You guys described the birthing process as an "I Love Lucy" episode – including how you got lost on your way to the maternity ward. What went down?
You know how we guys don't like to take directions. We'd been to the hospital a couple of times before and I was like, "I know where I'm going." I was trying to be Super Dad, carrying all the bags, and I went in through the wrong entrance. The hospital is hard to navigate – it's a big place!

Before the big day, you tweeted about being afraid you'd faint in the delivery room. Did you keep cool?
Yeah, I had the camera, so that helped me maintain my emotions. There was definitely a lot of blood, and I don't really like hospitals that much, but I was just like, "Focus on the camera."

What makes Mariah laugh?
Being silly. My characters. She actually loves talking in characters and stuff. We're always around the house talking in different accents.

Have you gotten any crazy baby gifts from celebrity friends?
Sharon and Ozzy [Osbourne] bought us this life-sized stuffed giraffe. And some Gothic thrones for the babies. That was a little... different.

You've already got "Mariah" tattooed across your entire back – will you get "Monroe" and "Moroccan" tattoos?
I don't know. I think I might be tattooed out. I was the person who said I would never get tattoos. So even to have that on my back is a big ordeal.

You recently gave out your real home phone number on your New York morning radio show. What were you thinking?
Well, luckily, we have more than one line, so now the line in the kitchen is designated for people to leave messages.

Have people been calling?
Oh, like crazy. It's mostly people calling to tell my wife how great she is, or to sing for her. The people who call to tell me how much they love my radio show are few and far between. One dude called and blatantly just said, "Hey, I need $5,000." You gotta respect that – he came out and asked for what he wanted.

Source: New York Post