Mariah Carey to Sell Lifestyle Collection on HSN — Live on TV!

With a successful fragrance franchise under her belt and her first baby on the way, Mariah Carey already has plenty on her plate, but that’s not stopping the multi-platinum star from gearing up to launch her first lifestyle line of sparkly baubles, shoes and limited-edition fragrance for HSN on Nov. 29. And Mariah fans will not be disappointed.

From the pave-set “initial” pendants to the crystal-encrusted butterfly earrings, the collection is signature Mariah. “From the inception of working with Elizabeth Arden, I wanted the fragrances to represent what I really like,” Mariah tells WWD. “It really opened my eyes and opened the doors for me in terms of starting to think about going into other creative ventures.” And although it comes as no shock that the high-heel queen would extend her creativity to shoes–her line includes fur-trimmed suede boots and quilted nylon boots–she admits that jewelry wasn’t always on her radar.

“I never even used to wear jewelry. I used to wear baby earrings, tiny things,” she said, but once she was influenced by HSN’s resident fashionistas, she was sold. And with 20 years of performing in the bag, Mariah’s Nov. 29 TV time isn’t striking any nerves, telling WWD, “I think it’s just about being yourself, explaining the different products and enjoying yourself.”

Source: HSN