Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon: LAVO Birthday Celebration!

Stepping out to celebrate a milestone in her man's life, Mariah Carey helped Nick Cannon ring in his 30th birthday in New York City on Friday night (October 8).

The "We Belong Together" diva held onto a bodyguard's arm as she eased in and out of LAVO for her husband's bash while dressed in a bump-covering black ensemble.

Aside from celebrating with her man and widely thought to be planning for her first child, Mariah is also readying for the release of her holiday album.

Due in store on November 2, Mariahrecently wrote a message to her fans about "Merry Christmas II You," telling, "Merry Christmas II You is my Christmas gift to all my fans. I wanted you to be the first ones I share this tracklisting with. I’m so excited about it, I hope you love it and enjoy it for years to come!!! LYM4E!!!”

Source:celebrity-gossip